ONLINESCHOOLING .IN high school experienceis one with exceptional courses, dedicated teachers, a strong support team, andan individualized program. It's a place where you can truly find your career.
Online high school courses targeting atop-tier university, a local community college, or an immediate career, ONLINESCHOOLING .IN will help maximizeeach student's personal post-high school success.
ONLINESCHOOLING .INhigh school program is available in many states through top public schools.Students can also take individual, ONLINESCHOOLING .INhigh school courses with full teacher support on a part-time basis through the ONLINESCHOOLING .IN
Why "online" with ONLINESCHOOLING.INis totally on the mark for so many families.
M ost states areenrolled in online public schools or " virtualschools " that partner with ONLINESCHOOLING .IN and the numberof students is growing rapidly every year. In fact, with over one millioncourses delivered to date, ONLINESCHOOLING .INis the leader—by a wide margin—in providing learning programs to public schoolsin India.
This schooling differs from traditionalschools in that classes do not take place in a building, but rather at home, onthe road, or wherever an Internet connection can be found. Students takecourses online with support from their teacher via phone, online Web meetings,and sometimes even face to face.
The parent (or "Learning Coach")keeps the student on track in line with the provided lessons plans. Whilecourses are delivered online, the schools provide plenty of opportunities toconnect online and offline with school community for both parents and students.
ONLINESCHOOLING .IN has a staff ofuniquely qualified education professionals who provide extensive, one-on-onesupport for families. Studentsenrolled in these public schools affiliated to ONLINESCHOOLING .IN alsoenjoy:
· Atuition-free education system.
· Qualifiedteachers, with a parent in the role of "Learning Coach"
· Learningat home, on the road, or wherever an Internet connection can be found
· Flexiblepacing and an Individualized Learning Plan
· Acombination of online and offline coursework—including a wide range oftextbooks, videos, and hands-on materials—as part of a comprehensive Primary orhigh school program
· Parentsof children in grades Standard-6 can expect to spend 3–5 hours per daysupporting their child's education
· In Standard7 and 8, learning coach time typically decreases to about 2 hours per day asyour child becomes more independent
· Duringhigh school, the parental learning coach role continues to be an important,supportive element; however, a student is expected to manage his or her owntime with greater independence
· Youcan expect that your child will spend 5–6 hours per day on coursework andhomework, which most parents believe is "just right."
· Areinterested in getting a head start on their college education
· Needmore time than the standard classroom allows to master concepts
· Feelthey don't fit in, or are being bullied in their school environment
· Areeasily distracted in a classroom setting or have a learning challenge
· Seekextra attention that's not easily found in many classrooms
· Travelfrequently or are uprooted throughout the year due to family situations
ONLINESCHOOLING .INprovides families and students with the tools and support they need to achievetheir goals. Whatever the reason, our program is working in our partner schoolsfor families across the country who wants well-rounded, academically successfulchildren with strong character.
Because they're part of the public schoolsystem, Online Public Schools are always tuition-free.The entire curriculum is provided free of charge. In many cases a loanercomputer, printer, and Internet access* are also provided. Student can get helpof these accessories from your nearest schools.ONLINESCHOOLING.IN Virtual Public Schools are currentlyavailable in most states in India .Select your state for a list of the options available, and access to eachschool's individual website where you'll find full details.