AOL School is another top online school in India with a curriculum tailored for students. It allows parents and teachers to customize their student’s learning plans, eliminating the stress of traditional classroom learning. Students will be able to learn at their own pace while providing flexibility and the opportunity to explore different topics. Always On Learning School (AOL) has teacher experts who apply unique methodologies in teaching subjects to help conquer those challenging problems and meet their academic goals. AOL school blends Western and Indian teaching methodologies and gives options for exploring Smart Books and Traditional Books.
- AOL School founder proudly aims to make learning a fun affair. And one of its appealing aspects includes the expert touch of IITians (for grades 6 to 12). In addition to the standard features of traditional schools (e.g., report cards, homework, PTMs, evaluations, tests and certificates), students will also benefit from improved online educational strategies.
- The CBSE curriculum is available for students in grades I to XII. Still, those who choose the NIOS option can instead enrol in the ‘Open Basic Education (OBE) program offered by NIOS. This program is appropriate for elementary-aged children up to 14 years old.
- Not only does their curriculum cover mainstream subjects, but they also offer courses in extracurricular activities like Art and Dance. New age subjects of coding, robotics & skill development are prioritised too.
- AOL is a complete virtual school. However, they provide smart textbooks till grade 5 only.
- The school’s batch size is also similar to a regular traditional school, with a maximum capacity of 25 students per class. This number exceeds the class size offered by some other digital schooling platforms.
AOL School Fee Structure
AOL School does not list their fees on their website or brochure. You will need to make a direct inquiry to find out this information.
Accreditation and Affiliation
The school is proud to call itself the 1st CBSE Online School (CBSE Board Number- 830913). However, as per the recent education policy changes, once the school completes its accreditation process with CBSE, it must post results on its website for public disclosure. The school’s website must provide precise details on essential aspects such as the number of students, classrooms, teachers, fees, subjects taught, and student outcomes. Getting clarity on these points is advisable before enrolling in any of the school’s academic programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Batch size and Timing of AOL School?
25 is the batch size, where the class starts at 8:30 AM IST and ends at 3:00 PM IST.
2. Is Always On Learning School an Indian-owned Institution?
Yes, Always On Learning School is an Indian Institution. However, they are accepting students from all around the world.
3. How much does an AOL school teacher earn?
The best way to find out an AOL school teacher’s salary is to get in touch with the administrators at the school rather than trusting random job postings. At the same time, it’s essential to remember that salaries vary depending on location, seniority and experience level.
Also Explore About Other Online Schools