K8 School is an accredited online school in India for students from Nursery to Grade 8. It has taken online schooling in India and homeschooling to a different level. This 100% online school has a student-centric platform where children can thrive academically. The school has collaborated with Discovery Education, a highly reputable digital content provider. Discovery Education offers the best-in-class learning content that is engaging and immersive and helps students virtually walk through the concepts and their applications in real-world scenarios.
K8 School Features
K8 School is powered by Discovery Education, USA, and through this association, every classroom is provided with digital learning content at no additional fee.
The LMS adopted by the school shows study modules divided into different lessons. Students can also easily access online resources using the LMS.
This school covers grades from Nursery to 8th and promises online classes for K8 learners with only 15 students in a particular class.
The K8 school syllabus is covered in classes conducted for 2-4 hours daily. The timings are 8:30 am to 2:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
K8 School is accredited by Cognia, the largest and the most prestigious consortium of accredited schools in the world, with 3 US Regional Accreditors, NCA CASI, SACS CASI & NWAC as its accrediting arms and a strong presence across 40,000 plus schools of quality in 85 countries, thus touching the lives of millions of educators and learners.
K8 School Fees
Here is the fee structure for the K8 Academic Year 2022-23. The amount is mentioned in INR.
|Grade||Admission Fee||Tuition Fee||Total Fee|
- K8 School’s Admission Committee recommends that the child take an Evaluation Test in various scenarios.
- The Evaluation Test is a 30-marks and 45-minute test administered by trained K8 School Admission Committee members. Minimum pass criteria to seek admission in the grade that the child is eligible for: 60%
- The test results are conveyed to the parent/guardian within 24 working hours from the time test is administered. The test results also clearly indicate the grade the child is academically fit for.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the minimum requirements for study in K8 School?
A student would need a laptop/tablet and good internet connectivity for studying in K8 School. However, we also recommend that a child attend classes from an assigned work desk daily to instil discipline from a young age.
2. Are any extracurricular activities conducted at K8 School?
Yes, various extracurricular activities like yoga, music, art, dance, story-telling, cultural exchanges, personality-development classes, moral studies etc., are conducted by the school for the holistic development of the students.
3. Which curriculum do you follow at K8 School?
K8 School follows the American curriculum customised as per the needs and requirements of an Indian student.
4. What are the School timings? How many classes can we expect in a day?
The school timings are from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm from Monday to Friday, with an activity day every second and fourth Saturday. However, the timings vary across classes.
Also Explore About Other Online Schools