Coming to last on our list of “Best Online Schools”, The Virtual School India. Virtual School India is part of the emerging trend in online learning and offers a variety of programs for students of all ages. Their comprehensive curriculums allow students to learn in a safe, interactive, and effective environment. The Virtual School India is an integral part of the Academy of Excellence headed by Mr David Victor. It is a registered (registered by Govt of Karnataka & recognised by the educational sector – Regn No.23/27/CE/0654/2009.), autonomous & independent organisation of repute founded in 1989. The Academy also conducts certified teachers’ training courses & other career-oriented & professional courses in the Reggio Emilia System of Education & The Waldorf System.
- Mr David Victor, the founder and director of The Virtual School India, is a graduate of Bangalore University & a postgraduate in Political Science. Further, he is also a law graduate specialising in Student & Child Psychology.
- It offers the options of Indian and international boards, such as NIOS and Cambridge Board.
- The institute offers NIOS classes from pre-primary to 12th grade and provides the option to pursue a Cambridge education from pre-primary to 7th grade.
- Their online school teaching-learning approach adopts NLP, TA & MI. Further, they utilise modern learning-teaching styles like VAK, Flipped Classroom & Crossover Learning to optimise the effectiveness.
- They also offer Hybrid Learning for students who desire to attend live, regular In-Person Sessions.
They offer two exclusive options for their online classes/sessions:
- Regular Online Schooling – Here, the number of participants is limited to 15 & sessions are held during regular times.
- Premium Online Schooling – Here, the number of participants is limited to 03 & the timings for the sessions are flexible.
Here are the timings for Regular Online Schooling:
|LKG – Grade 2||10.00 am to 11.00 am|
|Grade 3 – Grade 5||10.00 am to 11.30 am/12 noon|
|Grade 6 – Grade 8||10.00 am to 12.30/01.00 pm|
|Grade 9 – Grade 12||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
The exact fee structure of The Virtual School India is not disclosed on the website. However, they claim to offer highly competitive prices and instalment payment alternatives. To know their fees, one must send an SMS or WhatsApp message in a standard format. The details (such as the payment mode, revert TAT, and refund policy) for this are available on the ‘Enrollment’ page of the official website.
Accreditation and Affiliation
The school is registered with the Government of Karnataka (Registration number – 23/27/CE/0654/2009). Most students of TVSI appear for their class X & XII Board examination through the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), Govt of India. Students also have the option of appearing for the Cambridge Board examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What class/course does Virtual School India offer outside the regular curriculum?
They offer additional workshops/courses in many fields such as Photography/Soft Skills/Journalism/the Stock Market/Careers as Airhostess – Flight Steward/Law/Spelling Bee/Spoken & Written English fluency/ Drawing & Sketching.
Also Explore About Other Online Schools
Leave a Reply