The educational sector in India has started embracing technology to undergo digitalisation. Several students have accepted the trend of attending online classes. Virtual schooling can be advantageous to learners across the country. Some prominent schools have created a good infrastructure to facilitate digital learning modes. Tech-enthusiastic students also look for affordable online schools for their studies. So, now find a list of cheap online schools that have not compromised their teaching standards.
21K School is one of the cheapest online schools with a modern teaching-learning environment. This school provides education to students of different grades, ranging from pre-primary to senior level. While other affordable online schools focus merely on classwork, 21K School also emphasises other development aspects like leadership roles. Moreover, it also hosts festivals and social events for fun.
Learn about some outstanding features of this school.
- The school has designed a curriculum based on the British, American, and Indian educational systems.
- It has partnered with The Keystone School, NIOS, and Stride Inc. 21K School is India’s first online-only school.
- Being one of the highly affordable online schools, 21K School promotes self-paced learning that reduces learners’ stress.
- Students from grades 1 to 5 can choose the third language option. Similarly, students of grades 6 to 8 can participate in the IT and Computer programme. There are also personality development, general knowledge, reading, and leadership programmes.
- Every Saturday, students can take advantage of a session focusing on clearing doubts.
- The school uses a tech-enabled platform to track students’ performance every day.
- Every Friday, a celebrity teacher is engaged to take the Master Class.
- Pearson Edexcel, a prominent awarding organisation, is recognised and affiliated with the 21K School.
Cyboard School has created a learner-centric infrastructure that enables students to learn from any place. The core values of this school include integrity, empathy, and fulfilment. The International Association of Accredited Organizations has accredited Cyboard School, and it is one of the most prestigious yet affordable online schools for students.
Some distinctive features of Cyboard School.
- The school has implemented a Learning Management System that enables students to access timetables and details of their subjects anytime. Teachers may also check students’ attendance and performance. Similarly, parents can access their children’s grades and assignments.
- There are 2 teachers, an Assistant Teacher and a Master Teacher, assigned to every student. While the Assistant Teacher responds to students’ queries, the Master Teacher integrates videos and books to take live classes.
- The school conducts assessments and workshops online by implementing algorithms that recognise students’ voices and handwriting.
- As one of the most affordable online schools, Cyboard enables students to shine in their chosen fields. Its trained teachers focus on the weaknesses and strengths of students.
- Above all, the school uses AI technology to develop lessons for every student.
As one of the cheapest online schools in India, K8 School has implemented technology to educate students. It has taken online schooling and homeschooling to a different level. This 100% online school has a student-centric platform where children can thrive academically. The school has collaborated with Discovery Education, a highly reputable digital content provider.
Check out some unique features of K8 School — one of the most affordable online schools.
- Children must pass the Evaluation Test conducted by the school’s Admission Committee. It is a 45-minute test of 30 marks. The minimum pass criterion is 60%, and the test areas are English, Mathematics, and Science.
- Although K8 is one of the cheap online high schools, it provides quality education. With accreditation from Cognition, it offers international standard education for students.
- The LMS adopted by the school shows study modules divided into different lessons. Students can also easily access online resources using the LMS.
- As every student has different levels of intelligence, the school has adopted varying learning styles. It educates children of all learning styles, such as visual, verbal, auditory, logical, physical, solitary and social and offers related content as resources.
The Virtual School India
As one of the most affordable online schools, Virtual School India provides real-time classes, implementing technology to teach students. The registered school (under the Karnataka Government) is reliable for young learners in India. It offers study materials, model question papers, laboratory manuals, and CBSE eBooks to make learning easier.
Some unique aspects of Virtual School India.
- It is one of the cheap online schools with a hybrid model. Learners who do not prefer digital learning can attend offline classes in Bengaluru (Kalyan Nagar).
- The LMS platform applies game-based strategies to engage students.
- Students can engage in interpersonal interactions, debates, and discussions.
- The school also arranges special online classes to help students in solving queries.
- Regular and Premium schooling options are available for individualised instructions. While Regular schooling includes 15 students, Premium schooling covers 3 students.
K12 Private Academy
K12 Private Academy has gained a reputation as one of the cheapest online high schools. It has a community where parents, mentors, students, and teachers interact with each other to understand individual children’s needs. K12 has dedicated educators who focus on developing intellect and good character in students to make them succeed in the future. NCAA, AdvancED, and SACS CAS are some authorities that have accredited K12.
- The curriculum has incorporated multimedia that range from video and audio to colourful charts and animations.
- The grade-oriented curriculum is intended for students of Lower, Upper, and Middle School sections.
- The school offers a dual enrollment program to let learners access more than 500 college courses.
- K12 has another online programme, Stride Career Prep, with blended core courses and career electives.
- Qualified teachers at K12 send monthly performance reports to students’ parents.
So, the above listed are the best online schools in India. Now, check the infrastructural details, educational system, fee structure, and other relevant information to decide. These highly regarded online schools will help children achieve a bright future.