A scholarship is a financial award given to a student to support education based on academic or other achievements. In other words, a scholarship is a monetary aid a student gets to attend school for higher studies. The criteria for awarding a scholarship may be based on a student’s academic achievement, sports accomplishments, or other factors.
The Centre for Cyber Safety and Education (CCSE) Graduate Scholarship is for students who need financial aid to further their academic life. With the scholarship, Indian students can also select international schools for higher studies. These scholarships are reviewed by volunteers at the (ISC)2 Graduate Scholarship Programme.
In this article, we talk about the benefits of securing a scholarship and how you can go about getting one.
Benefits of getting a scholarship
A scholarship comes with certain advantages like:
The scholarship is awarded just once. And it can only be used for specific kinds of expenses.
The scholarship amount covers both college tuition and fees. It does not cover living expenses, lodging, airfare, spouse care, health insurance, or application fees.
Each scholarship award ranges from INR 74,000 to INR 3,60,000.
Twenty students are selected to receive the grant, and the money is wired to the school with guidelines for using it only for tuition costs.
The Following Information is Available in this Article:
Graduate Scholarship in Computer Science – Criteria for Eligibility
Graduate Scholarship Essay Questions (ISC)2
CCSE Graduate Scholarship Amount
Students from India are eligible for the Graduate Scholarship in Computer Science.
You must be pursuing or getting to pursue a degree in information assurance or cybersecurity. Although certification or licensing is no longer required.
Candidates may also actively participate in full-time or part-time activities, on campus or online, in the United States or elsewhere.
You must be eligible to start your first or second year of a master’s degree programme.
You will require to maintain a GPA of at least 3.5 on a scale of 4.
Application and Essay
There is no need to register for CCSE to be eligible for the scholarship. Those chosen or selected will be asked to join a CCSE Committee and serve on it as well as participate in a professional editor’s paper.
The CCSE Leadership Committee’s evaluation of each candidate will be the main deciding factor considered in decisions regarding the (ISC)2 Graduate Scholarship. Candidates who provide clear, concise answers to their questions will be given a higher ranking than those who do not. The nominee would place a strong emphasis on the proposals’ consistency and apparent excitement. Applications that have specific goals for how attending the CCSE annual conference will advance their careers will be given a higher rating than those that only have vague plans.
Application Materials: CV, LOR, and Essays
Applying for this scholarship requires a separate external application.
- Fill out the following essay questions in your application:
- Tell us why we should choose you for the (ISC)2 Cybersecurity Scholarship Programme and how you differ from your fellow students.
- Explain why you require a scholarship.
- Talk about your personal and educational goals.
- Why did you choose your major and what are your academic objectives? What qualifies you for triumph in the field of information security, and what are your professional goals?
- Describe your contributions to the field of cybersecurity (articles, volunteer work, and so on) or any other interests or hobbies, or extracurricular activities. Why are they crucial to you? (Do not include links to your articles).
- A letter of recommendation that includes the following details:
- The time duration the writer has known the candidate.
- What skills or abilities does the applicant possess to help them complete a degree?
- What other information about the applicant to consider for the scholarship?
- Academic references are preferred. However, a professional letter of reference addressing the points mentioned above may be submitted.
- A resume/CV of no more than three pages
- Transcripts from the current (or most recent) educational institute are unofficial. Funds will not be disbursed until official transcripts are received.
The CCSE graduate scholarship is a highly regarded award. On average, three beneficiaries will receive complimentary registration and travel compensation of $2,000 (INR 1,46,184) per year.
We hope this article on the CCSE graduate scholarship programme has answered all your queries and clarified any doubts you may have had. Do you want to attend school abroad? At 21K School, our experts offer counselling services to help you pick the best programme and college for higher studies. For a free consultation, sign up right away!