Globally, the education sector is undergoing a significant transformation, with online school provide futuristic education becoming a well-known term. The students and teachers have adapted to the new way of learning, and there is substantial demand for good online schools. Due to the COVID-19-induced pandemic, schools and teachers had to redesign the curriculum structure to provide maximum value to students. Online schooling in India is a relatively new concept and there is no doubt that online education is here to stay. Still, educators believe that it has a considerable scope as it enables students to study at their convenience and in the comfort of their homes. Technological advancements have resulted in a new and improved learning method that has significantly impacted the school education system.
Technological innovation for futuristic education
Technology has always played an essential role in developing better education models. Some of the technological innovations implemented in the education sector are:
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (AR/VR): Educators and child psychologists firmly believe that students grasp better if they can witness and visualise a lesson. Experts claim that visual representation of lessons can help students understand and retain the subject faster. Through AR/VR technology, students can enjoy immersive learning experiences and easily understand more complex concepts. Moreover, these advanced computer technologies facilitate active learning and keep students more engaged, thus reducing classroom disruptions. AR and VR technology also help build students’ curiosity and make the classroom environment vibrant and dynamic.
With the emergence of online education and online schools, computers have facilitated the deployment of AR and VR. In today’s competitive environment, students must think outside the box and prepare themselves to become future leaders. AR/VR technologies improve collaboration capabilities and facilitate practical learning. VR/AR in the classroom can give students a fresh perspective on academic subjects, making them future-ready and confident. 21K School provides Augmented Reality (AR)-based laboratories to help students learn challenging scientific subjects and inspire their creativity.
- Online education: The advent of technology has enabled teachers to conduct classes virtually and remotely. The current world health situation propelled the execution of online classes to help students continue their education. Online education helps students learn at their own speed and reduces the burden of peer pressure. 21K School is an online platform that conveniently makes online education accessible to children. It helps the students learn and become equipped to face the competition confidently.
Aside from technological innovations, many schools have embraced student-centric approaches to help students achieve their personal and academic goals. Some of these approaches are as follows:
- New assessment system: There has been a transformation in how schools and teachers assess students and identify the gap in their learning curve. Previously, school authorities organised the grading system in a manner that left little room for academically weak students who excelled in non-traditional areas such as sports, music, and arts. Since the career options were quite limited, there was an increased pressure on students to excel in the core subjects like Mathematics, Science, or Finance. But with the futuristic education approach, schools have designed the assessment system uniquely to recognise and praise students who are talented and deserving.
- Intelligence Quotient (I.Q) and Emotional Quotient (E.Q): The education sector had very few provisions and facilities to manage the emotional and mental well-being of the students. In India, mental health has always been a sensitive topic and considered unnecessary to be dealt with at the school level. But this mindset has seen a drastic change, and schools have been sensitive toward the emotional well-being of the students. Gone are the days when students’ mental capabilities were assessed based only on their Intelligent Quotient or I.Q. Schools have now adopted a futuristic approach wherein even the Emotional Quotient or E.Q of the student is monitored. E.Q is considered an essential factor in the overall development of the student.
Importance of online schools
Online schooling in India requires the introduction of better learning platforms that can provide quality education to students. As a parent, you want the best education system for your child, and online learning offers a flexible and convenient way of learning. Online learning is helpful for students in the following manner:
- Rural students do not have to travel far to get to school.
- Students who have special medical needs have the luxury of learning in the comfort of their homes.
- Students whose parents have transferable jobs and they have to change schools frequently.
- Students who need additional help in their studies but are not in the condition to travel to coaching classes
21 K School imparts quality education to students and allows them to learn in the comfort of their homes. It is the first educational institute in India that aims to provide school studies to students in an online format. The educators feel that online schooling in India would prove highly beneficial to students as it would help to fill the socio-economic disparities prevalent in the country. 21K school aims to provide affordable education that can be availed by students of different regions and economic backgrounds.
The platform delivers “new-age” and real-world education to the students and prepares them for future challenges. 21K School believes that strong and amicable interactions between educators and students aid in the overall development of children. It allows students to comprehend the subject rather than simply memorise it through rote learning. The school provides students with a curriculum that has been thoroughly researched and meets the requirements of the futuristic education model. It also has various advantages for parents, such as:
- Benefit from timely workshops.
- Improved communication to better comprehend the child’s progress.
The education sector in India is constantly evolving. Schools are making beneficial adjustments to make education more inclusive and worthwhile for students. One of the fundamental rights of every student is the right to an education, and online schools like 21K School, the world’s first web 3.0 school, make this possible for students throughout India.
Leave a Reply