Cyboard is a 100 % online school which ensures that learners can access it on their devices from anywhere and don’t have to go physically and attend classes. The school pedagogy focuses on creating equal learning opportunities for all students, irrespective of their physical location.
Cyboard School Features
Cyboard School offers home-based digital schooling programs for students from Nursery to Grade 6th with subjects including maths, computer science, social studies, and science. Additionally, they offer language courses, including Hindi, English, and French.
A typical day at Cyboard school begins at 9 am and ends by 2:30 pm.
Two teachers, an Assistant Teacher and a Master Teacher are assigned to every student. While the Assistant Teacher responds to students’ queries, the Master Teacher integrates videos and books to take live classes.
The batch size of the students is similar to a brick-and-mortar classroom with 40 students per class. This leads to poor interaction with the faculty.
Cyboard School is accredited by the International Association of Accredited Organizations (IAO). However, the school authorities do not mention any other Cyboard affiliation.
Cyboard School Fees
Here is the fee structure for Cyboard School. The amount is mentioned in INR.
|Grade||Monthly Tuition Fee||Annual Fee||Learning Kit/Book Set|
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded as the Mindful Educator of the year for making a mindful difference in education and school well-being.
- Awarded India’s Best Online School through Central Cabinet Minister Shri Purshottam Rupala during the International Education Pride Awards 2022.
- Students enrolled in this online school start their day at 9:00 am.
- A break time of 20 minutes is allotted before the next class.
- The standard class duration is 40 minutes.
- Parents/guardians/caregivers are given intimations through weekly e-mails about the resources/preparations for the classes.
- All working Tuesdays and Thursdays are ‘Open days’ to meet the school head.
- Individual queries and concept clarity is mainly carried out through assistant teachers, which can lead to ambiguity and discomfort, especially for students in the lower grades.
- The teacher’s support and role during the asynchronous learning duration (apart from the AI technology) and the additional options to connect with the master teacher is also unclear.
1. What are the co-curricular activities that are conducted in Cyboard School?
Dance, drama, singing, theatre, art, craft, summer camps, event celebrations, music competitions, quizzes and so on.
2. What does the Cyboard Learning Kit contain?
Cyboard Learning kit contains everything a child needs to get ahead in their studies. Ranging from Study books, notebooks, crayons, glitters, pens, and pencils to art & craft materials.
3. Who is the Founder of Cyboard School?
Cyboard School is co-founded by Mr Kunal Singhal and Mr Rajat Singhal.
4. What is the average salary for a Cyboard teacher?
The school website will list any open positions, but for salary information, you’ll need to speak with someone in the administration.
Also Explore About Other Online Schools